What do You Need
1. Download the HP-USB Format tool and format your flash drive using the Fat or Fat32 option
2. Download the dsl-embedded.zip and extract the contents using 7-Zip to your USB flash drive
3. Download syslinux-3.36.zip and unzip the files to a directory called syslinux on your computer
4. From Windows click start-> run-> cmd
5. From the command window, type
syslinux.exe -ma X: (replace X with your USB drive letter) to make the drive bootable
7. Reboot your computer and set your system BIOS or Boot Menu to boot
from the USB device. In some cases, you might also need to set the hard
disk boot priority to boot from the USB stick if your BIOS lists the
device as a hard drive.
You are done!